• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Goofing off at the PGA

Scoot

HMMM scoot, how come you didnt take any in tigers swing wink

I actually could have a couple times, but my wife had the camera then and she was busy snapping single shots of him. We got there early and had great spots, so we could have taken the same pic of his swing-- just didn't plan it out enough.

Originally Posted By: fishin58
HMMM scoot, how come you didnt take any in tigers swing wink

I actually could have a couple times, but my wife had the camera then and she was busy snapping single shots of him. We got there early and had great spots, so we could have taken the same pic of his swing-- just didn't plan it out enough.

Did you happen to get any of his wife lol?

Great shots BTW

Wow, I wonder how much my head moves around when I swing. Of course I can't believe how flex he has in that 5 iron either.....

I noticed the flex too Picks. Looks like the kick point is a little soon.

i was at the pga all week and Y.E Yang was on the practice range on friday i think and he was going along practicing shots and all of sudden he shanks one dead right and everyone in the bleachers are like OMG! did you see that?!? then he goes on to shank 2 more on purpose (I think lol) and when he hit one straight and everyone clapped for him. He was my pick to win the PGA after that happend