Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scoot

Goofing off at the PGA

14 posts in this topic

I took a ton of pics at the PGA this past Mon and Tues. I had a new camera and was goofing off with it. Check out the pics of Stuart Appleby's swing.

CIMG0702.jpg

CIMG0706.jpg

CIMG0710.jpg

CIMG0713.jpg

CIMG0714.jpg

CIMG0715.jpg

CIMG0716.jpg

CIMG0717.jpg

CIMG0718.jpg

CIMG0719.jpg

I also got a bunch of shots of this guy. Apparently he's a big deal or something...

CIMG0623.jpg

Wow, I wonder how much my head moves around when I swing. Of course I can't believe how flex he has in that 5 iron either.....

HMMM scoot, how come you didnt take any in tigers swing wink

I actually could have a couple times, but my wife had the camera then and she was busy snapping single shots of him. We got there early and had great spots, so we could have taken the same pic of his swing-- just didn't plan it out enough.

Originally Posted By: fishin58
HMMM scoot, how come you didnt take any in tigers swing wink

I actually could have a couple times, but my wife had the camera then and she was busy snapping single shots of him. We got there early and had great spots, so we could have taken the same pic of his swing-- just didn't plan it out enough.

Did you happen to get any of his wife lol?

Great shots BTW

Did you happen to get any of his wife lol?

I wish!

dtro, they let them in for practice rounds.

Wow, I wonder how much my head moves around when I swing. Of course I can't believe how flex he has in that 5 iron either.....

I noticed the flex too Picks. Looks like the kick point is a little soon.

We're they actually playing golf? I didnt notice :-)

stolen from buddies Facebook.

nwfrgknh16dujfvqlhq_thumb.jpg

vmj8hwjrxhg1onvyp5td_thumb.jpg

fnnsioeqe9p77rzkzma_thumb.jpg

i was at the pga all week and Y.E Yang was on the practice range on friday i think and he was going along practicing shots and all of sudden he shanks one dead right and everyone in the bleachers are like OMG! did you see that?!? then he goes on to shank 2 more on purpose (I think lol) and when he hit one straight and everyone clapped for him. He was my pick to win the PGA after that happend