Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lake Alice

short?

2 posts in this topic

I replaced the ignition in my mercruiser I/O yesterday, no problems.

Come night fall I turned on the lights....and blew through three fuses before giving up and creeping back to shore in the dark. Any reason that chnaging the ignotion would cause the short, or should I just start with the wiring?

It's possible that the wires for the rear light got bumped enough if they were bare to start with to short out. I'd start chasing it down from the rear and take a look at the wiring.

marine_man

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• From Wikipedia Nope, nothing to see here. We had nothing to do with it. No involvement at all. 
    • I did cut off the radish tops and they do taste like radish but I am not going to get in the business of growing them..
    • Nice overreaction. Did you have too much caffeine today?   Nobody said or implied that the world would be better off without the united States.    What I did say was the world would be better off if we were not destabilizing governments and taking out the leaders that kept these radicals in check.    Where do you think all the refugees that are heading to Europe and here are coming from? They are coming largely from areas where we deposed, removed or destabilized the government in their home country. Do you think this is some kind of coincidence?   
    • The Shah was there for a long time before the revolution, but yes we had a role in his getting the job.   I don't recall anyone saying that we had a role in the disintegration of Lebanon.   I think that was the peaceful Muslims trying to take the whole place, with input from outside forces.  Syria maybe? 
    • My granny would fricassee them.  Cut-up, season, braise in stock, remove, then add flour and butter to thicken the stock, season to taste, and return the pieces for a few minutes.  If we had a few quail or dove she would add them in as well.  HERE is a really good looking rabbit fricassee with mushrooms, wine and herbs served over pasta.  Would like to try this with chicken drumsticks or wings.
    •   Ding, ding ding, ding! We have a winner. I sensed this was were this thread was heading   It's all America's fault and the world would be a much more peaceful place if America never existed. Why, these people would be the salt of the Earth if it wasn't for the mean and bad USA and throw in Israel in that   "America's Chickenzzz....are coming to home to roost!"   The common denominator is Radicalized Islam. You may not like hearing that but that is the common denominator including in other parts of the world were Radical Muslims cannot seem to get along with their own neighbors including others in their religion that aren't radical enough that have zilch, zero, zip, nada to do with the USA.   No other religion or belief system, I don't care if it's Christianity, Scientology, Paganism, Agnostics, Atheists,ect, has the issues with violence in modern times as Islam does. Spin it anyway you want but the facts cannot be denied.   This massive denial by some of what's sadly and painfully obvious is mind boggling. I get the desire to seem enlightened and non judgemental but that doesn't mean one should deny reality and blame  Fox or Briebart
    • Wonder if it is on Netflix?   Looks like there is actually a good reason to build the wall.....it could help keep the Mexicans out of harms way from drunken South Texas hunters. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/19/hunters-charged-in-texas-shooting-had-blamed-immigrants.html
    • Not that any of this has anything to do with atheism but...    
  • Our Sponsors