• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing shows

PC's

This is an odd question to ask on the net ecspecially from an oldtimer but, what are some of the cable packages i would need to accsess some of these 24 hour sportsmen channels as in hunting/fishing. Also i kinda wanna get the spirt of the wild show with nuge, and would really like some muskie shows such as muskie hunter and or other. I only have basic cable with like the versus channel and am not around much on weekends when they air there shows, and im kind of sick of watching herbek and ron shara on mainstream tv. like a true old timer i do most of my television watching during late sleepless nights so the 24 hiour thing would be great, Thanks

I know only of four fishing shows: Joe Bucher Outdoors, The Next Bite, Keyes Outdoors, and Musky Hunter Television...

The Next Bite was showing at Noon on Tuesday, 4am on Thursday and 7am on Friday... on Versus channel...

Joe Bucher, Musky Hunter and Keyes was showing on FSN on Saturday starting at 7am with Bucher, 7:30am with Musky Hunter, and 8am with Keyes...

I think the season's done for those shows... Keyes was cool, as the shows would be at those PMTT events...

Hope this helps...

I'd recommend a DVR or TiVo. You can have it record your favorite shows whenever they are on and then watch them when you want. I have my DVR full with all the muskie shows and a lot of the other fishing shows such as Hunt for Big Fish, Quest for the One, Tred Barta, etc. etc. Most of my shows are on Versus or the outdoor channel. Just on at random times, the key is having them recorded and available for your viewing pleasure.