• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

strictly trail cam pics! my latest

vister

I'm using the wildviews, wouldnt buy another one, takes good pictures but too unreliable. Just bought another, its a moultrie, 5.0. Just put it on a different farm yesterday, the verdict is still out on that one. But I have two Wildviews and only one is working properly, and that is sporadic at best.

Great pictures! Could you tell me what you guys are using for trail camera and model. I'm looking to get another one and just checking to see brand and how the pictures turn out.

i use the stealth cam nomad. 5.0 megapixel infrared with video. for what they cost i would not buy any other!!!! A place in the riverhills mall mankato has them on sale now with a 20 dollar mail in rebate. Reg price was 199 on sale for 169 cant beat it

I'm using the moultrie outfitter 5.0 IR, same cam as i used last year. camo, works great, nice pics, 230 bux at cabelas, so affordable! been out 16 consecutive months, taken 4500-5000 pics, on second set of batteries!

I'm using the moultrie outfitter 5.0 IR, same cam as i used last year. camo, works great, nice pics, 230 bux at cabelas, so affordable! been out 16 consecutive months, taken 4500-5000 pics, on second set of batteries!

How do the batteries hold up in the winter time? ive heard regular batteries (c-cell / d-cell) dont last very long when its cold out.

My Moultrie I40 almost made it a year on 6-D cell batteries. I put them in new last October and just replaced them yesterday....unbelievable and yes I had it on all winter, I'm sold!!!! If you look hard enough you can get this unit for $165-$179 in most stores with a 1G card.

mr

thats what surprised me. the batteries lasted even in that bruttaly cold january we had, and took pictures during the cold spell too! I wish I hadn't had the memory card break that them pics were on. I have a sweet pic of a fawn all puffed up stayin warm, with snow up to its shoulders. the camera said it was 31 below, and it worked like summertime. what bums me out about that card is I had pics of a piebald doe this spring, but i put the card in my wallet, sat down, and it cracked!!

my ''rough'' calculations put him at 148 now. all tine tips are sharp, indicating he is nearly done growing. reference the ear for tine length, and g2s are 11'' long, g3s 9, 4s 4-5. pic doesn't show spread, or beam length, so its difficult pic scoring. none the less, hes a beauty!

also, if he had an 80'' antler, theoretically hed be 175-180. sorry guys, nice deer, but not that big

Holy carp, nice deer guys! Dang it, you gave me the bug already. I was refraining from checking the hunting forums but couldn't resist. My wife's gonna be mad, the deer hunting dvds are gonna be going full swing for the next couple of months.

my ''rough'' calculations put him at 148 now. all tine tips are sharp, indicating he is nearly done growing. reference the ear for tine length, and g2s are 11'' long, g3s 9, 4s 4-5. pic doesn't show spread, or beam length, so its difficult pic scoring. none the less, hes a beauty!

also, if he had an 80'' antler, theoretically hed be 175-180. sorry guys, nice deer, but not that big

I don't know vister I think this guy can make the 160's, I guess its up to Archerysniper to take him out and give us an official score.