Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
CJH

Guitar Hero 5

CJH    0

Just in case anybody plays Guitar Hero, the new one is coming out Sep 1st, and here is the set list including the final 15 songs they just announced:

Artist - Song

3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"

Arctic Monkeys - "Brianstorm"

Blink-182 - "The Rock Show"

Dire Straits - "Sultans of Swing"

Jimmy Eat World - "Bleed American"

Johnny Cash - "Ring of Fire"

Megadeth - "Sweating Bullets"

Motley Crue - "Looks That Kill"

Muse - "Plug in Baby"

Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

Queen & David Bowie - "Under Pressure"

Stevie Wonder - "Superstition"

The Killers - "All the Pretty Faces"

The Raconteurs - "Steady as She Goes"

TV On The Radio - "Wolf Like Me"

Previously confirmed titles for the game include the following:

A Perfect Circle - "Judith"

AFI - "Medicate"

Attack! Attack! UK - "You and Me"

Band Of Horses - "Cigarettes, Wedding Bands"

Beastie Boys - "Gratitude"

Beck - "Gamma Ray"

Billy Idol - "Dancing With Myself"

Billy Squier - "Lonely Is the Night"

Blur - "Song 2"

Bob Dylan - "All Along the Watchtower"

Bon Jovi - "You Give Love a Bad Name"

Brand New - "Sowing Season (Yeah)"

The Bronx - "Six Days A Week"

Bush - "Comedown"

Children Of Bodom - "Done With Everything, Die for Nothing"

Coldplay - "In My Place"

Darker My Love - "Blue Day"

Darkest Hour - "Demon(s)"

David Bowie - "Fame"

Deep Purple - "Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)"

The Derek Trucks Band - "Younk Funk"

The Duke Spirit - "Send a Little Love Token"

Duran Duran - "Hungry Like the Wolf"

Eagles of Death Metal - "Wannabe in L.A."

Elliott Smith - "L.A."

Elton John - "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)"

Face to Face - "Disconnected"

Garbage - "Only Happy When It Rains"

Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc."

Gov't Mule - "Streamline Woman"

Grand Funk Railroad - "We're an American Band"

Iggy Pop - "Lust for Life (Live)"

Iron Maiden - "2 Minutes to Midnight"

Jeff Beck - "Scatterbrain (Live)"

John Mellencamp - "Hurts So Good"

Kaiser Chiefs - "Never Miss a Beat"

King Crimson - "21st Century Schizoid Man"

Kings of Leon - "Sex On Fire"

Kiss - "Shout It Out Loud"

Love and Rockets - "Mirror People"

My Morning Jacket - "One Big Holiday"

Nirvana - "Lithium (Live)"

No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"

Peter Frampton - "Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live)"

The Police - "So Lonely"

Public Enemy Featuring Zakk Wylde - "Bring the Noise 20XX"

Queens of the Stone Age - "Make It Wit Chu"

Rammstein - "Du Hast"

The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil"

Rose Hill Drive - "Sneak Out"

Rush - "The Spirit of Radio (Live)"

Santana - "No One to Depend On (Live)"

Scars on Broadway - "They Say"

Screaming Trees - "Nearly Lost You"

Smashing Pumpkins - "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"

Sonic Youth - "Incinerate"

Spacehog - "In the Meantime"

Sublime - "What I Got"

Sunny Day Real Estate - "Seven"

T. Rex - "20th Century Boy"

The Sword - "Maiden, Mother & Crone"

Thin Lizzy - "Jailbreak"

Thrice - "Deadbolt"

Tom Petty - "Runnin' Down A Dream"

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - "American Girl"

Vampire Weekend - "A-Punk"

Weezer - "Why Bother?"

The White Stripes - "Blue Orchid"

Wild Cherry - "Play That Funky Music"

Wolfmother - "Back Round"

Sultans of Swing is one of my all time favorite songs, and Mark Knopfler is about as good as they get when it comes to the guitar. I have GH for the Wii, can't wait til this comes out!!

CJH    0

Yeah, Sultans of Swing should be fun. Seems like there is a little something for everyone. Wish there was more stuff with a harder edge, and when are they going to get some Zepplin???!!!!!

When are they going to come out with GH1, 2 and 80's for the next gen systems? I don't play all that much anymore because my red drum stopped working.

CJH    0

No good!!! It's too bad they have had the hardware problems they have. Its kept me from buying one. Still waiting for the PS3 to drop in price.

There will be a some hard songs in there, just not as many shredding songs!