Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Back From Florida

1 post in this topic

was down in Tampa for a week for the wedding of my wife's sister. My new brother in law and I WERE going to play golf on Thursday and Friday, starting with 36 holes on Thursday. Well all I can say is I will never complain about the heat and humidity in MN ever again. We both were too wore out from Thursday to even consider friday golf. I drank a bottle of water per hole and never once went to the bathroom until 11 pm that night. Our tee time was 8:48 am and it was already unbearable out

We played at Broadmor which used to host a PGA event, I don't think the LPGA will even play there. There was a lot of water (which is evident by my losing of many golf balls due to blind water shots) I shot a 100 on the first 18 with the loss of 6 golf balls and a 108....if I put my best 9 hole sides together, I would have shot a 94.

Heading to the PGA this Saturday., not sure when I will get out next but school is starting soon so I need to get it in before that whole work thing gets in the way again