Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muskie Adict

Musky Roommate Wanted - Duluth

4 posts in this topic

I'm reaching out to all the Muskie fisherman that read this post for some help.

I have a rental property in Duluth, that is bringing me to the brink of bankrupcy.

I have a buddy renting the property in Duluth, who needs a roommate. He has a boat, and is looking for a roommate that likes to hunt the big fish. The house is located within minutes of the Garfield landing and the river, and he makes it out quite a bit.

Please send me an email if you have anyone in the area that likes to fish Muskies, and is looking for a place to live.

I really appreciate any help all of you can offer.

Thanks.

I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't know of anyone that fishes muskies that needs a house next year, and personally I am already renting a house in Duluth for the next school year.

BUT, if you or your friend are still in the area come september through november, I would be interested in trying to get out on the water with you guys-I know this isn't the reply you were looking for, but I was itching last fall to get out and was only able to do so when I went home on weekends, it'd be nice to have a contact with a boat in the area.

feel free to drop me an e-mail if you'd like: hobso018 AT D dot UMN dot EDU

I'd love to move into a house with a college kid that loves to fish muskies all the time.

I'll just have to check with my wife...;)