Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
McGurk

Page 2 and not a post since Friday!

The "Let's Make a Million" post may be on it's way out the door! Thank you, "First thing that Pops into your Head"!

Don't worry the post padders "egomaniacs" will have her cooking again soon. And this post should/will help speed that up...LOL

says the guy with over 6000 posts wink jk

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Don't worry the post padders "egomaniacs" will have her cooking again soon. And this post should/will help speed that up...LOL

says the guy with over 6000 posts wink jk

Ah, but PB's post are quite knowledgeable and in a variety of subjects. He also had a year on me and 2 years of posting on you...You are almost even with me, so in 2 more years, you will have 6000 toooooo!!!!! laughgringrin

And please don't take this too seriously.

it's a sad day when someone's knowledge and expertise is measured by the number of posts on a random internet site.

I see it the other way...when I see a lot of posts in little time it reminds me of the kid everyone had in high school class that wouldnt stop talking but never really said much wink

Im pretty sure those are not counted towards your total post. Changed a few months ago so when u post there, they dont count. I went and tried it again and they still dont count.

I dont even look at peoples post count who actually cares how many they or someone else has?

Only us EGO-maniacs... LOL

Thats a good rule if you're correct. I wonder if they count in the dailey post count scoreboard. And for the record when I see myself on that list I know I've posted to much and retire for the day... grin

when I see a lot of posts in little time it reminds me of the kid everyone had in high school class that wouldnt stop talking but never really said much wink

Isn't that the truth.