• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Town Team State Tournament

bassNspear

A friend of mine is playing for St Benedicts. I know he's been pretty pumped about getting to state.

But of course, if he plays Glencoe in the Championship game, it'll be like anything else Glencoe sports related. wink You know what I mean.

I play for Soderville Outlaws, we advanced to the 2nd round of sections for Class B. We face Cold Spring wednesday evening, real solid ball club right there. curious to see how we do! Gotta get through Coon Rapids and Sauk Rapids too, its gonna be tough, just glad we're still playin! The bright side is when we eventually loose out.... alot more time on the water!

I know there is guys out there on here that are playing to get to the state tournament this year in Gaylord/Arlington!

Anyone having a great year to get there. I play for Glencoe, and we won our regional this weekend!

you guys class c?

Pier, tried to send you a link on tourney news but got rejected. I'll try this, It is the state we live in, the forum we are on and a group that starts with an o middle letter r and last letter g. smirk

Thanks Mj got it figured out... grin

And good luck!

I prefer the B and C tourneys they have much cooler Parks and more loyal/bigger fan followings it seems to me!

I live across the hwy from the Arlington ballpark. They have a beautiful park.

Arlington itself is one game away fom the tourny.

I remember the day when they were the best team around for many years. My nephew plays for Arlington ad my brother-inlaw played for them in thier hayday.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. With the Twins so painful to watch these days a little local baseball played for pride and just the fun of it is hard to beat.

Arlington or Gaylord, is one park any better/nicer than the other?