Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Registering on this site?

10 posts in this topic

Lately I have been experiencing all sorts of issues in my attempts to register on this site. Anyone else having issues?

Have you tried clicking on the expire cookies button on the bottom Stu? When things get flaky for me I click there and it seems to make things better.

marine_man

Yes I am having trouble also, where is this cookies button?

Sorry... I gave you the wrong location. Under the "My Stuff" pulldown at the top of the forum, there's a selection called Cookies. Click that, then click on the expire cookies button.

marine_man

Sorry... I gave you the wrong location. Under the "My Stuff" pulldown at the top of the forum, there's a selection called Cookies. Click that, then click on the expire cookies button.

marine_man

I appreciate your response unfortunately I can't seem to locate the "My Stuff" pulldaown? Still having daily issues with my attempts at registering.

Originally Posted By: marine_man

marine_man

I appreciate your response unfortunately I can't seem to locate the "My Stuff" pulldaown? Still having daily issues with my attempts at registering.

Ok I found "My Stuff", unfortunately it never help as the problem of registering still persists.

Stu could the problem be related to the Browser you are using ? I use both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer but for 90% of the time I use Firefox. You can import everything from explorer to firefox and the only thing that is different is favorites become bookmarks.