Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indymusky

MONSter bass aug 3 to present (pics)

16 posts in this topic

these bass where caught either using robo worms 4lb test or mattlures bluegill 8lb test. Im going to be back in crown point in late sept if anyones interested in doing some fishing

SKMBT_C30009080511491-1.jpg

SKMBT_C30009080511530-1.jpg

SKMBT_C30009080511480-1.jpg

SKMBT_C30009080511490-1.jpg

diamons.jpg

diamond16.jpg

diamond15.jpg

diamond11.jpg

diamond12.jpg

diamond13.jpg

a>

a>

a>

a>

Fan-TASTIC fish!!

Mattlures bluegill are something I looked at and inspired me to attempt to make swimbaits of my own laugh Someday I might be able to make something that looks 1/5 as nice as his lures, they're very nice.

Interesting the color difference of the first few bass. We don't grow them that color (black), or SIZE (very nice) around here smile

thanks for the compliments guys i really appreciate it, and Matt the creator of mattlures is a great guy. theres alot of interesting people out here u get to talk to. and the colors of the bass out here depend of how deep you catch them. shallow fish are dark like they have a bad tan and the deeper you catch the fish the lighter it gets. i catch some with no patterns at all

You got wieghs or lengths on any of these fish?? Just wondering the size they are

Oh, wow, man. After the first three pics I though I was tripping. Don't do that to me. I had a bad episode with paisley once. Give a warning next time. crazy

No the bigger fish i didnt have a scale with me but thats the same peir where mac weakley, mike long, and jed dickerson all took their picture with bass weighing over 20 pounds, i blurred the background so people on my local forum dont know which lake it is.. im guessing the fish was about 8 or 9 pounds but i could be wrong. this lake has really cooled down to pressure latley and theirs monsters all over it.