Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordie

Any new Ideas for this year spearing?

31 posts in this topic

rainy day and was thinking of spearing. so was wondering anyone got any new ideas or tricks for the up-coming season?

the only thing that I've got at the moment is to try useing glow sticks on or just above the decoy. Yea I know this could be outta control but why wouldnt it work?

sounds interesting to me, I bought a battery powered flasher from the fishing museum the other day. It has blade like used on the big waters for salmon. it winds it up fast and then when you shut it off, it slowly unwinds. who knows!!!

I have been eyeing some clearanced pool toys that seem pretty cool.

One of them has red and blue flashing LEDs

One emits noise.

It would be intereting to see how the fish react.

I think the glow stick thing would work pretty good.

Just keep the contents sealed and there should be no problems.

merk I wonder if mike89 knows about the hillbilly spinner grin pool toys I gotts see that it just might work very well

merk I wonder if mike89 knows about the hillbilly spinner grin pool toys I gotts see that it just might work very well

all I know is on any given day, who knows what will work or won't. only the fish gods know for sure!! bring on the the ice!

mike89 could you possibly post a pic of your flasher just curious to see what it looks like. I use a HB spinner that merk made and love it it works really good and have gotten a lot pike to come to it when nothing else seams top work.

all I can do is ask the wife take a picture, and then email it.

i dont have a clue how to do it here, this and some other web sights.

if you are interested i will kite you my email or send me yours.

I'm sure Merks is top notch, but but I have not had the honor of seeing his or meeting him.

Mike89

Mike my email is machonellc@yahoo.com and If want I can post a pic of your flasher if you want. The HB spinner is in back posts in the spearing fourms I even think there was a post for the HB spinner. thanks Gordie aka elwood

I will have her the pic in the next couple day and email it to you. yes you can post it. like said it starts fasts but slows down.

Mike89

This would be out of control!!!

robot_shark.jpg

outta control NA I wanna try one where do you get those? Merk might have to have your bro make one grin

Mike my email is machonellc@yahoo.com and If want I can post a pic of your flasher if you want. The HB spinner is in back posts in the spearing fourms I even think there was a post for the HB spinner. thanks Gordie aka elwood
elwood, id be careful of puttin your e-mail address on here, you never know what rif-raf might see it and send ya stuff!! crazylaughlaughwhistlewhistlewhistle

rainy day and was thinking of spearing. so was wondering anyone got any new ideas or tricks for the up-coming season?

the only thing that I've got at the moment is to try useing glow sticks on or just above the decoy. Yea I know this could be outta control but why wouldnt it work?

my goal is just to go try a few new lakes. pretty easy and simple. oh yea and not drop anything into the lake. ahem!!!!!!!!! smirksmirkwhistlewhistlewink

here you guys go again about that hill billy spinner! if they try and get you with this Mike, stay away!

here you guys go again about that hill billy spinner! if they try and get you with this Mike, stay away!

BNS IF YOU SPIN IT THEY WILL COME

IF YOU SPIN IT THEY WILL COME laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear

BNS IF YOU SPIN IT THEY WILL COME

IF YOU SPIN IT THEY WILL COME laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

you need to get that your of your head, and stop brain washing these people here on FM

you need to get that your of your head, and stop brain washing these people here on FM

Just got a few new workers as of right now. Might look into getting a glow/lighted decoy. Try something new.

Oh and my new Jeremy Kramer Spear laugh

th_DSCF0311.jpg

th_DSCF0143.jpg

th_DSCF0259.jpg

th_DSCF0304.jpg

th_DSCF0308.jpg

th_DSCF0307.jpg

th_DSCF0314.jpg

th_DSCF0297.jpg

sweet looking decoys and I really like that bottom one those colors would be perfect on my lake