• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

beaver creek lawrence creek or old mill stream?

fish-a-man

Has any one fished these or heard anything about them? im just wondering if the numbers of fish are good,the conditions of the streams, and if they are accessible? thanks for any responses. smile There are also a few unnamed streams around the same area any help on those would be nice to :)here is the web address if you need to see where im talking about. http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/trout_streams/south/map_19.pdf or email me at [email protected]

I've tried to find the public access to Old Mill Stream in Marine on St. Croix, but I wasn't able to. From what I understand it has brook trout, plenty of 'em and nothing much else. Good sized fish, too but that doesn't matter if you can't find the access. If anyone knows anything about that stream that I don't, I'd love to hear it.

If there is no public access why don't you figure out what section to try. Then look up GIS property map info by county, ID landowners, call them up in advance and ask permission?

Also would you be open to buying a WI license? Cross the St Croix and you have way more choices.

Tom what is going on. You on any other boards or mainly this one and MNTU? Got any trips planned ahead? We are going to New Glarus WI, Viroqua WI, and Dakota MN. Last of the trips of the summer.

Still making your own spinners? Did you ever fish Stream X yet?

Lawrence Creek in Franconia has brookies. Look upstream from the bridge in town and you will see them. I have heard that the landowners are not very welcoming along the stream, especially downstream from the bridge.