Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yellowhead

ID help

2 posts in this topic

I was back at trout camp yesterday trying to get some shots of an Indigo bunting that has been hanging around. The bunting never showed but did get a few shots of what I think is a juvenile Towhee, but I not sure. Can anyone positively ID this bird.

mystery-bird_aug-river-bird.jpg

This my first ever shot of a Female Hairy.

Hairy_fm_aug-river-birds_01.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• well the seeds were planted four days ago and to my surprise when I checked them this morning they had already germinated. I will wait awhile before I tell you who was the winner.. Empirical testing at its best!
    • the make knives to cut them smaller!!!!!!!
    • Riiiiight... How come they didn't produce this document 8 years ago...
    • I would have started out at a young age, teaching them right from wrong. And that regardless of their gender tell them that I love them. When you make a mistake, you own up to it and be accountable. You do the crime, you do the time. And I that I still love them.
    • I thought you were AGAINST fake news now?
    • That's a good little tip.  I'll have to give it a try.  
    • I may not be an economist but it doesn't take a genius to realize that accumulating debt at the rate we are now accumulating it is a recipe for disaster. Debt is more than doubling every 8 years. There is no sign that debt accumulation will even slow down in the future and there is definitely no indication that we will start paying it down, unless you believe the Donald when he said he was going to eliminate debt in 8 years before he said he wasn't going to do that any more.   As Purple indicated above if you are OK with saddling your grandchildren with all of the debt that your and my generations accumulated and can sleep well at night then good for you. I think the party of accountability should start holding someone accountable but you and they just want to continue kicking the can down the road. What do you care? You won't live forever, right? Might as well let someone else worry about it.   Are all government policies rooted in fact? Everything that you or the party that you constantly support proposes is able to be defended by facts? What about all the morality laws, nothing based from religion is factual. Are abortion laws based on facts? How do you know if a woman should have ultimate control of their body? What are the facts that support it? How about gay rights laws? What facts do you have that support not allowing gay couples the same rights as heterosexual couples? What are the facts that support it being a bad idea that I buy a car or a 6 pack of beer on Sundays in Minnesota?   There are plenty of laws and Policies that are enacted by all types of politicians that are unable to be defended with facts.
    • Geez...we must fish the same lakes  Both of these posts above have become common now that "ice castling" has become the latest fad and everyone and their mother is on the ice.  There is an abnormally large % of those with the shiny new toy who chose only to save money on their generator, but spend as much as they possibly can on their truck and fish house.  I can spot them from a mile away...3-4 guys get out of the truck, they circle around the fish house a few times wondering how to get it lowered to the ice, then they finally figure it out, and 2 of the guys offload the residential home backup generator and carry it 100 yards away, 150 pulls later they get it fired up, and I only know because it's so loud it rattles the dishes in my cabinets.          
    • And no more interviews with Krissie Wendell please.
  • Our Sponsors