• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bass clubs

mww24

do any of you belong to any bass clubs. I live in coon rapids (north metro). my fiance and I were thinking of maybe joining something that puts on small tourneys or fun nights to increase our skills and knowledge. Dont want to be a part of any big money thing.

We have a bass club in the Anoka Ramsey area that is new this year. Other than club dues each year the only money involved is if you decide to put in for big fish at each event. No $$$ on theline other than that - compete for top hook honors and to fish ni state tournament.

My bass club is always looking for members. There are sign up fees with Bassmaster. We fish in about 8-10 tourneys a year around the metro, and the only money involved is an optional $5 a person big fish pot.

Carl