• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi! I'm new

Hi!

My name is Heather, I am new to the forum. My husband and I are taking a belated honeymoon (got married last September) up to Rainy Lake at the end of August.

We've never been up to Rainy before. We are staying at the Island View in a cabin. I am really looking forward to going up and fishing. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance for any advice/hints.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome heather, have a great belated honeymoon and be carefull of some of these guys that are on this, they can lead ya astray, but not me. smirklaughlaughwhistle when you get more time post your bio in the bio thread.

Hi Heather! You don't live that far from me. I don't have advice for Rainy since I've never fished it either and I see you've already posted in that forum as well. Good luck and have a great belated but still awesome honeymoon! Welcome to Fishing Minnnesota too!

welcome heather, have a great belated honeymoon and be carefull of some of these guys that are on this, they can lead ya astray, but not me. smirklaughlaughwhistle when you get more time post your bio in the bio thread.

Oh my!!!! Welcome Heather and congrats!!!! Hope you enjoy the site and your Honeymoon. I doubt you will be fishing much so no advise there. I will say that I do agree with glenn57 that you can't beleave everything you read on here (insert above quote grin. sorry glenn57 couldn't resist) but its a great site that I'm sure you will be happy you joined. Welcome aboard..

Thanks for the warm welcome and the board advice. My husband is on the boards too. I will post my bio when I get some time and can understand how to upload photos to the site. Its a little different.

You all seem like a great group! Can't wait to chat more.

That is very cool Heather! We're going to try to get out in the boat this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some sort of fishing report-good, bad or ugly... smirk

My guy is also on FM. He's jimalm. He takes pics of birds in the Bird Watching forum-check it out-I'm a huge fan! grin

so lisa, did ya try the punch yet? if ya could send it back my way. i dumped it now my wife wants it. met up with fishnfool, went to her famous meat raffle. had good time. missed meeting up with "the guy" that puts up with her. smirksmirklaughwhistlelaugh

Did not go out of business... just slow at promoting the goods.

Glennda forgot to bring her camo line up to Fargo. COULD have sold a ton of stuff at the Bismarck tavern if she had wanted to. Had fun meeting up with Glenn & Sue.. Nice to meet up with the people I give a hard time to. laughlaughlaugh

And he doesn't 'put up' with me.. He just rolls his eyes and lets me do what I'm gonna do anyways... gringrin