Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Heather79

Hi! I'm new

Hi!

My name is Heather, I am new to the forum. My husband and I are taking a belated honeymoon (got married last September) up to Rainy Lake at the end of August.

We've never been up to Rainy before. We are staying at the Island View in a cabin. I am really looking forward to going up and fishing. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance for any advice/hints.

Hey another new person...we like newcomers. Welcome. I don't have any advise, but I am sure there will be others to help you out. Have fun on the honeymoon and congrats!! smile

welcome heather, have a great belated honeymoon and be carefull of some of these guys that are on this, they can lead ya astray, but not me. smirklaughlaughwhistle when you get more time post your bio in the bio thread.

Hi Heather! You don't live that far from me. I don't have advice for Rainy since I've never fished it either and I see you've already posted in that forum as well. Good luck and have a great belated but still awesome honeymoon! Welcome to Fishing Minnnesota too!

welcome heather, have a great belated honeymoon and be carefull of some of these guys that are on this, they can lead ya astray, but not me. smirklaughlaughwhistle when you get more time post your bio in the bio thread.

Oh my!!!! Welcome Heather and congrats!!!! Hope you enjoy the site and your Honeymoon. I doubt you will be fishing much so no advise there. I will say that I do agree with glenn57 that you can't beleave everything you read on here (insert above quote grin. sorry glenn57 couldn't resist) but its a great site that I'm sure you will be happy you joined. Welcome aboard..

hey thays ok, thats what i am here for. to give out useless info. laughlaughlaugh frazee area? have you heard of the silbernagel family, or bublitz? thats my wifes family. they had a farm near marion lake.

Heard of the lake but not the people. You give out plenty of usefull info! Don't sell yourself short. Just giving you a hard time. grin

Hi Heather, Iam Glenn wife Sue49 welcome. Iam new on the web site also, is nice to meet you.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the board advice. My husband is on the boards too. I will post my bio when I get some time and can understand how to upload photos to the site. Its a little different.

You all seem like a great group! Can't wait to chat more.

Hubby is Rob aka PurpleHaze.

Went out fishing on Saturday after work and caught enough to have a fish fry on Sunday night. Yummy!

That is very cool Heather! We're going to try to get out in the boat this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some sort of fishing report-good, bad or ugly... smirk

My guy is also on FM. He's jimalm. He takes pics of birds in the Bird Watching forum-check it out-I'm a huge fan! grin

so lisa, did ya try the punch yet? if ya could send it back my way. i dumped it now my wife wants it. met up with fishnfool, went to her famous meat raffle. had good time. missed meeting up with "the guy" that puts up with her. smirksmirklaughwhistlelaugh

Hi glenn! I haven't had any time to try that punch yet! I keep getting called into work goshdarnit! I'll resend it to you.

You went to her meat raffle! That's awesome! Isn't it fun to meet up with other FMers?! grin

yea it is. most a great people. even gary!!!!!!!!! laughlaughsmirksmirk sorry big guy!!! whistlewhistle hey i even live with one now, if she'd ever stay away from the camper! winksmirklaugh

HEY, North Dakota will never be the same. Glenn tell her the rest of the story, you know about the fashion show you put on. grinwhistlewhistlewhistleshockedwink

Did not go out of business... just slow at promoting the goods.

Glennda forgot to bring her camo line up to Fargo. COULD have sold a ton of stuff at the Bismarck tavern if she had wanted to. Had fun meeting up with Glenn & Sue.. Nice to meet up with the people I give a hard time to. laughlaughlaugh

And he doesn't 'put up' with me.. He just rolls his eyes and lets me do what I'm gonna do anyways... gringrin

Oh sorry..... Welcome aboard Heather... Lost my train of thought on the last post.. gringrin

Welcome, Heather. If you haven't noticed by now, most of us get a little ADD on the topics. grinlaugh