• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 101 Predictions!

Jim Uran

I dont see the silva griffin fight going to a decision, they both have nothing to lose so there just gonna swing, plus silva knows that if he has another fight like that past 2 the fans are gonna keep turning on him. I think griffin might be able to knock him out, and kenny wins as well.

JLT....That was my first thought, but then I started thinking that if Penn had trouble training for GSP, he wouldn't do any better and maybe worse for Florian. On the other hand, KF is probably pulling out all the stops for this one! Should be interesting as Penn is a good fighter even when he isn't in the best of shape. I think Silva has to many tools for FG to deal with, probably get stopped on a cut.

Silva is just a machine. Better stand-up, better clinch, better submissions.

Totally agree. As much as I like Griffin, I think Silva is a whole different class of fighter. Either way, gonna be a great fight!

Grebe, that's Kenflo's hope...If he can get it into the later rounds BJ's tank may be low, but BJ has a new conditioning coach and was really humbled by GSP. Picture GSP vs Kenflo and imagine how short that fight would be! Silva is a Sniper with his standup and Forrest likes to stand so I don't see it ending well for Forrest?

That's what I thought would happen to Forrest. I figured that BJ would of won in an earlier round than he did, but apparently his new conditioning coach is paying off! Forrest will have a tough time thinking this fight over, as he was humiliated in the stand up game! Do not stand with Anderson Silva, as you will be sleeping soon! Back to the drawing board Ken (elbows to the back of the head) Florian.

Wow, that Silva Griffin fight was something. Silva made Griffen look stupid out there. That was crazy how he just dropped his hands and mocked everthing Forrest threw. I dont care for the guy but his talent in unreal.

And I wouldnt say Penn dominated KenFlo. Kenny did a good job of being the aggresor in the fight I thought. Up until the end he was mostly moving forward on Penn.

i'd like to see silva vs GSP....i don't think GSP would play around and stand there to exchange blows on the feet....it would definetly be silva's toughest fight.

did people really think kenflo could beat BJ? yeah i know easy to say after the fact but i didn't think kenflo stood a chance...but i will say i thought griffen had a chance to beat silva if he didn't get ko'd....i thought he'd press the fight more against the cage and on the ground and maybe take silva to the later rounds....but on the other hand i thought he might be stupid and stand there and fight straight up to prove he isn't scared...can't believe he got knocked out by that little love tap lol

silva is a beast...they need to give him the hardest matchups to bring out the best of him...he gets bored with the other chumps.