• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Vikings 2009

fishin58

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HMMM at least Sage is good for something!

Andouille is a Fresh Sausage.

Ingredients:

5 lbs. boneless pork butt (Untrimmed)

2 tablespoons salt

2 tablespoons garlic granules

1 tablespoon paprika

1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1 teaspoon black pepper, table grind

1/4 teaspoon GROUND SAGE

1/4 teaspoon ground thyme

1/2 cup cold water

5-6 ft. 33-36MM hog casings

It;s old news-- get over it!! I don't care if Lynn Dickey or Bart Starr was the Vikes QB or if Eddie Lee IVory played for the VIkes.. All I care about is the Pack being beat by the Vikes.

INtersting date OCT 5. That was the same date in 1998 that Randall and Moss ABSOULTELY lit up the pack at Lambeau---

Can you say- Sage and Harvin???--- maybe not- but I can say-

AP ALL DAY.

HMMM at least Sage is good for something!

Andouille is a Fresh Sausage.

Ingredients:

5 lbs. boneless pork butt (Untrimmed)

2 tablespoons salt

2 tablespoons garlic granules

1 tablespoon paprika

1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1 teaspoon black pepper, table grind

1/4 teaspoon GROUND SAGE

1/4 teaspoon ground thyme

1/2 cup cold water

5-6 ft. 33-36MM hog casings

Well you guys get your wish and get to see Ground get a start tonight, I cant wait for the game.

So Tweedledee(Sage) will start instead of Tweedledum(Tjack). grin If Tjack fails to win the starting job, you can always substitute "CROW" for the pork butt! wink

While I'm not the biggest TJack fan(right fishin58) I'm at a point where I'd rather see him out there than Favre. I don't like the idea of him just coming in and being anointed starter and savior.

Sage and Tjack have been practicing with the TEAM. Farve and team don't seem to go hand in hand. He may be a better QB than what we've got but I'm sick of his games and would rather go with what we have.

Excuse me while I puke on my own post. smile

Good question, I could see it as a very slight upgrade. But Bobby knows the O and he knows the players. That is why I dont like it. They are about the same size, lewis has a little more speed but that is it.

Wade was at least somewhat reliable the last few years, (we knew what we were getting)

He was a former iggle player, Chili likes those???

Is Berrian the Vikings new Troy Williamson?

No... but I sure would have liked to have seen/read the long drawn out reply/post of yours you had ready to go until the Vikes snuffed that out in last seconds.

You know the one where you had the cursor hovering over the FM submit button with about 2 seconds to go ready to lambaste us after the loss.... grin

Back to reality!

I know we are 3-0 but...... and I was ripped by FISHGURU and others to even suggest that I have concerns about the running game due to the un-proven offensive line.

No offense but if you think having our running plays stopped 9 out of every 10 times for 2 yards and under is nothing to worry about I'd have to disagree whole-heartably.

Just because AP on his own breaks off a huge run with 4 busted tackles and 3 jukes doesn't mean our running game is where its suppose or needs to be...

You can't continue to start 2nd and long and have AP take the hits of 4 or 5 guys most of the time! 18 of AP's carries "AGAIN" went for 2.3 yards.

That and Favre being killed because of our poor offensive line play is going to cause huge problems and will be what keeps us from making a huge run if we make the play-offs...

Discuss!