Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Kyle Busch

9 posts in this topic

He started out great winning races and having very good finishes the first part of the year.

Now, not so well. Will Kyle make a comeback and get into the top 12?

I don't believe so.

I picked him to win at "The Glen".

Mabey he can take out gordini, johnson, and stewart.

That should get him back into the top 12. wink

It would be better he if took out the Rousch cars for sure.

He is not good enough to take out the Hendrick drivers as they would dump him in a heartbeat.

Biggest flop of the year if he doesn't make the Chase. May still be the biggest flop even if he does make it after all the expectations going into the season.

choking_1.jpg

Anyone see the nationwide post race media session with him and Vickers sitting next to each other? Kyle crying and vickers put him in his place. "oh sorry I didnt know it was all the other drivers jobs to make sure kyle gets his way" "

Should I have gave up my line so kyle can win?" The whole time kyle looked like my kids when they were 5 or 6 years old and wouldnt get what they wanted...

then a reporter asks Vickers what the garage thinks of kyle as a driver and he laughs and says "seriously, you even have to ask that?",. oh man it was great.

What'is funnier yet is when these guys get into a post race fight. They are worse than pro basketball players when they slap at eachother during a so called fight.