• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prince Fielder- GROW UP

zamboni

Bean balls from a former teammate in the 9th inning of a 17-4 whoopin aren't part of the game. Mota's the one without class. Now granted I didn't see the game but did the Crew do anything to warrant a beaning?

Wasn't intentional but does make sense out of drilling Prince. Still takes a lot of balls to head for the others teams clubhouse by yourself.

By himself???? Prince was surrounded by no less than 10 teammates, including Ryan Braun. They probably had second thoughts once they got there, seen cameras and the LAPD at the door. Even if it was intentional, take care of business ON the field, trying to bumrush the other teams clubhouse was idiotic and took no brains.

I would have liked to see prince get a hold of someone

He might be big, but I have seen alot bigger get the tar knocked out of them by alot smaller guys. Usually the smaller will get in 5 more hits to the bigger guys 1.

Originally Posted By: SledNeck
I would have liked to see prince get a hold of someone

He might be big, but I have seen alot bigger get the tar knocked out of them by alot smaller guys. Usually the smaller will get in 5 more hits to the bigger guys 1.

Prince fielder isnt the avg guy outside of a bar. Hes a huge athlete with superior power and strength. I wouldnt bet against him.

I just saw the video of Prince "supposedly" charging towards the Dodgers clubhouse. Let me be the first to call Prince Fielder a tity baby! Grow Up. The only thing standing b/t Prince and getting into the Dodger's clubhouse was a guy 5 times smaller than Prince....and if Prince was such a BAD dude like most think he is...he would have simply opened the door. That's all he had to do...was reach his hand out...and open the door. But no..he stood there with his chest out waiting for half of his team to come and pull him back.

To me....to be completely honest...it looked staged. It really did....looked very stupid and staged.

The reason there was 10 teammates there was because they were trying to stop prince from going in there! It would take no less than that amount to hold that beast back!

Prince was probably talking this and that about how he was going over to the Dodgers clubhouse and all his teammates were probably like "yeah lets go get 'em". They get over there, and there's reporters, cameras and the LAPD waiting for them, and they thought better of it. And btw, Braun did a fine job holding him back.