• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What a night!

HotPocket

Wow man the big fish just keep rolling in. I hope to catch a 30" girth Flatty this year...that takes a lot of time to get one that big and I know you put your time in so congrats and keep up the amazing year.

BTW - Your buddy does not seem very enthused in that last picture.

WOW!!! A 77 point fish, that is a monster. I'm after you now. All I can seem to find is small 24" to 30" fish that you could almost use for bait for the ones you are catching. I've been hitting it hard but can't seem to find any big fish. Thanks for the incentive - I want one just like that one. Congrats on the move to the top of the board.

Weather looks perfect tonight and the Twins play early. Good night for a big fish. I'm in your rear view mirror and working hard to catch you. 227 is a tough number but it took it last year so it can be done.