Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SnoManX

Looking for smashed Polaris or Ski-Doo

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know of snowmobile insurance salvage yards in the Midwest? Looking for a '06-'09 Polaris or '03 -'08 Ski-doo to rebuild. I've checked out CrazyApe, CrashedToys, and RecreationalSalvage. Any other suggestions?

Sno,

I think you meant crankyape....... Either way, I can't say I've ever seen a ' good deal ' on those sites, I think people are nutz on what they pay there for the smashed sleds.

Being this close to Haydays, I would plan on looking there, I've seen some ' project ' sleds there before but you never know, you might be able to find a good deal on a sled and not have to fix it up too much at all.

Good luck.

Mike

2nd that! ill have more time to ride this winter so if i wereck mine ill keep you in mind..

Yeah, let me know. I'm always looking for a good project sled.

What are you going to do with the sled? I have an 04 rev 440 race chassis with a mod motor. and some other stuff if your looking for a mountain sled.

As suggested by MN Mike, Haydays.

By the looks of the place it's going to be packed again.

I don't even need anything, but I'll be there looking for that diamond in the rough.

Or check craigs lisp (u-know) wink