• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have you ever seen a purple dog?

JayinMN

It took me a few minute to figure this one out. It is the result of a bear eating blue berries and a dogs desire to roll in them after they have gone through the bear.

Dogs sure make life interesting....

3789528119_ab9f64351f_o.jpg

No but unfortunately I've seen a PINK one. My first husky was a Samoyed before diving into sledding with Siberians. Anyway, he was an amazing pheasant hunter. Once in SD heading back to the truck past sunset with empty guns, hussling up a trail, he was ahead of me. Something moved next to the trail, he only turned his head and got sprayed by a skunk. He knew what a skunk was so looked back at me like how could he be that stupid. He simply reacted to the movement, guessing it never crossed the trail or he'd have scented and avoided.

So, got back to town bought several cans of tomato juice and headed for the car wash before back to the girlfriend's.

Had to hunt the rest of the weekend with a 80 pound pink puff!

Had a blue GSP. In the winter I had tossed a blue bingo dabber into the garage from the truck and forgot about it. After working in there for a while I was wondering why the dogs were so quiet so I ran upstairs only to find my 6mo old GSP nawing on a blue bingo dabber. BLUE from head to paw (so was the 2 year old carpet). I panicked and called poison control thinking the dye was harmful, I was redirected to a pet poison control and found out there was nothing harmful but slight alcohol. After finding out that she was going to be ok I really wish I had taken pictures