Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chillincarp870

NEED HELP ASAP

7 posts in this topic

hey guys i have a believe 79 coachman president RV and the left front tire will not spin i took the tire off and nothing will spin. I am planning on using it tomorrow what can i do?? Thanks for any suggestions.

Has it been sitting for a long time? If so, the pads may have just rusted to the rotors, or the calipers could have seized. If you have tried moving the vehicle and the tires just skids, you will need to pull off the tire and remove the caliper and see if you are able to push the caliper in.

why the heck would i do that when i got a perfectly good RV with only 30,000 miles on it. the problem was the brake fluid line to the pads was collapsed. thanks for the help

Its been a good year for collapsed brake hoses!

why the heck would i do that when i got a perfectly good RV with only 30,000 miles on it. the problem was the brake fluid line to the pads was collapsed. thanks for the help

That's great to hear. Cheap fix. Have fun on your trip.

A matter of perspective...it wasn't perfectly so good with a wheel that wouldn't turn. wink