• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hamlin the hack

HACK.

Must be the Gibbs' M.O.

I possibly could have had four drivers finish in the top ten if it weren't for the #11 wrecking the field to get to the front, but instead Ambrose finished 34th. They parked Gordon and Stremme for rough driving and maybe the #11 should have been parked too.

All I know is that I'm rooting hard for Biffle and Kenseth to keep that 11th and 12th spot in the chase!

Tapping is one thing, driving through the guy in front of you is another. I have no problems with a guy giving a slow car the "chrome horn" if they're holding up the show, but they just plain got ran over by an impatient, whiny driver.

I see David Ragan was up to his old tricks again, and eventually piledrived Bobby Labonte right into the fence.

Originally Posted By: harvey lee

All I know is that I'm rooting hard for Biffle and Kenseth to keep that 11th and 12th spot in the chase!

Wouldn't that be something!!!!! smile

As far as your Fantasy racing woes guys... Good to see the win for Grammma! sorry about the fantasy results for you two. I'm guessing if/when Dale Sr did what the 11 did the tune in here would be to another melody!

Still does no excuse Hamlin. One should not drag Sr into this to try and make excuse for Hamlin.

He should have been parked like Gordon and Stremme. Stremme hit was not near as bad as Denny's.

I would guess that Hamlin may get his dues paid back to him in the final 12 when it will hurt the most.

Paybacks are h$ll.