• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

small cats-shorefishing in Brooklyn Center area.

cubicleboy

I volunteer with some kids and they want to catch some catfish (along with other fish, but one saw a giant catfish on tv and wants to catch one). I'm picking them up from Brooklyn Center and am looking for a safe fishing pier in the area. Really, these kids are around 7-10 years old and any fish will make their day. Any good locations in the immediate area?

I'd rather not take them to my regular spots in the river, just because I don't want them to run around too much.

Thanks!

The only river pier I know in that area is on the West side on the south side of 694. Not sure what you would catch there, as I have never fished it. However I have checked it out and usually there is a pile of logs that buts up against it that might attract some small cats.