• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats your Go-To?

riverrat56

Depends on the lake for me, but I generally reach for a frostee jigging spoon or a rattl'n flyer. My go to color is generally a perch color or if I am on lake of the woods the red/gold flyers produce best. I am also a bit of a darter fan and can't what to see how many fish I can put in the box with the new lindy darters.

Mine would be

Crappies & Sunfish: micro rabbit hair jig or micro jig with a plastic tail. My search lure to find the more agressive fish would be a 1/16 oz rattlin varmint of go devil then start picking them off with the micro jigs.

Walleyes: 1/8 oz varmint od go devil and then an angel eye tipped with a minnow head to pick off the less aggressive fish with reaction strikes.

I really need to check out the OPS crappie-sunfish-perch glow and flutter jigs. They look interesting.