Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canon Guy

Flowers and Lightning

16 posts in this topic

Those are great CG! I like the pink flower and especially the lighting!! Great work on these.

Good grief, I hope your impulse to post comes over you more often--for our sakes. The rose and water lily are gorgeous. And that bee almost appears to have dog fur.

great stuff. I have been waiting all year for just the right storm cell to move out over the big lake and get a shot like yours.

Beautiful flowers. I always try to get shots of lightning but end up chickening out.

Beautiful shots - I love the rose, I know how tough it can be to get reds exposed just right & you've done a great job with that in this shot. The dew, the exposure, the dof - killer! Actually they're all really excellent!!!

Beautiful images! I've never seen such a cool image of a pontoon boat smile Normally, I don't like powerful frames like this but you really did a nice job of matching the color scheme of each image to the border. Cool series.