Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Almquist

SOLD-Sausage making Equipment and booksSOLD-SOLD

11 posts in this topic

I am selling my 1 1/2hp Cabala's grinder. It is a #32 and has forward and reverse. It will come with a 4.5mm,7mm,10mm grinding plates. The stuffer is a 20 pound stuffer and will come with all the tubes(9 of them) that are in the picture. There is a tube for every type of sausage that you will want to make. The mixer is a 17 pound mixer and works great to get you spices mixed into the meat.I will also include a 50 pound scale from Cabala's that is not in the picture. You will also get all 4 books on sausage making. Bruce Aidells Complete Sausage Book,Professional Charcuterie by John Kinsella and David T. Harvey,The Sausage Making Cookbook by Jerry Predika,Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas. I will also include a tube of food grade grease and silicone.I have one more grinding plate a another can of silicone that if I find them you can have. I am asking $700.00 I will also accept PayPal-No extra charge. You can email me at jrquist@hotmail.com

IMG_7699copy.jpg

IMG_7700copy.jpg

IMG_7701copy.jpg

IMG_7702copy.jpg

IMG_7703copy.jpg

Wow Jim, with the guns and this now, did Lisa make you cut down on all your stuff or what? grin

I have to find out ways to fund camera equipment without any out of pocket expense's grin Just bought a new used body so I have to get rid of some stuff.

Hey Jim, If you decide to separate, I would be interested in the mixer and the stuffer. Let me know.

Powerstroke I was not going to separate but I did get a email asking about the grinder only so why don't you email me and we will see if all party's can agree on a price.

jrquist@hotmail.com

Powerstroke I emailed you. Did you receive ?

Jim if the stuffer is still available just drop me a line.

jeffonthewater@aol.com

The Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas book is a must have!!! Excelent book!!!

Let me know if it falls through. Sorry I missed your email. I need to update the email in my sig. Its an old addy. I know its my loss.