• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Green Single Axel Eagle Bunk Trailer stolen in the early morning hours of 7/31. This is a four bunk trailer with matching guides on the side. Trailer is a dark colored green and the bunks were just redone with an aqua blue carpet. They do not match the trailer. Trailer was stolen from the Isle area.

Lifetime license number ABYB557

VIN #4JEBB2017Y1237134

Please contact me @320-676-8834 or the Mille Lacs County Sheriff @888-860-8250

Whats going on up there? It seems like thats a regular occurence now. Boats, tackle, trailers,cars are getting broken into at the accesses and its happening all over the lake. Time for some good old country justice! I've been lucky this year I guess but 4 of my friends have not been so lucky and got a good deal of stuff taken from their boats and cars, at night and during the day, on the docks or in a hotel parking lot.

Something needs to be done about this!

Well that just s u ck s!!! How are you supposed to go home? "Sorry I'm late, someone stole my trailer."

Rediculous. And for what? The price of scrap is way down. Just doesn't make any sence.

Hope things work out. I had my outboard stolen this spring, so I know that empty feeling when you come around the corner and your stuff is missing. mad

Horrible that folks to this to others. I think the punishment needs to get harder on these scum of the earth. I don't know what you have to do to people to get this to stop. It's sad, really it is. You work your arse off to get a few nice things and some think they have the right to take it from you.