Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach1310

Why no Twins' interest in Washburn?

17 posts in this topic

Supposedly we were interested in Jarrod Washburn last year, but we aren't this year? You can't dispute the fact that our starting rotation leaves a lot to be desired.... I just don't understand why there isn't any talk about him. Anyone else think he would make sense for us???

they are looking at him but so are other teams and we don't want to give up what other teams are supposedly willing to part with.....

Too much salary for what you're getting.

Thats typically what the Twins offer, very little for other players and a ton for theirs.

I guess thats why we never see any trades.

Too much salary for what you're getting.

Salary and our future 3rd baseman.

Anyway sounds like the trade is in limbo due to medical concerns about his knee.

IF Valencia is what Seattle wants, then they can keep Washburn. We haven't had a good 3rd baseman in a LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG time! Hopefully he will be as good as advertised. I like Crede and everything, but .230 and always dinged doesn't really do it for me, even though his glove is awesome and he'll hit some HR's.

After days of debate, the Seattle Mariners have traded left-handed pitcher Jarrod Washburn to the Detroit Tigers in exchange for left-hander Luke French and minor-league prospect Mauricio Robles

Oh OH that is not good. Any other team fine, but not them.

Twins better do something, or there will be some bashing.

Kurkjian just said its basically a loaner trade- the Mariners will probably sign Washburn after the season. Weird

Twins better do something, or there will be some bashing.

We could win the World Seires again and the Bashing would continue. and thats every fans right to do... so I'm told!

i wish we'd go after him..he is my grandpas cousins kid lol...i think its my 2nd cousin once removed...what can i say, we're pretty much brothers

There is a reach right there. The Twins could win the rest of there games and someone would complain.

yea, ive met his parents. he has never showed up to any family reunions that ive been too though.