Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthrcat

hello from Ontario

25 posts in this topic

Hiya gang, I just wanted to say hi and wonder how the heck you guys 'n gals can keep up with a HSOforum!!??!! I just haven't had time to sit long enough to think, let alone be active online.. I'm sorry. Please don't delete me, I will be back and active after our house renos are done, and the summer comes to an end,, I have loads of stories and pictures to show you all,

Sue

Hey Sue...you either need to be retired or have a job that allows you to update at work. Or give up one of your other things, like mowing the yard or making dinner. laugh

Hi Sue! You have awesome pics and I can't wait to hear bout the stories that go with them. Good luck on your house remodeling!!

hehe I wish I could give up making dinner,, but that just ain't gonna do,, the poor ol boy will starve!! hehehehehe

depends on where I am at work, sometimes I can keep up,, (like today) but as yet I haven't loaded my shots to photobucket,, so all I can do today is read and comment on existing posts,,

Sue

just out of curiousoty do you have snow up there yet? smirklaughwhistle with the weather we have here its possible. i am not complaining thuogh, this beats 90 and humidity.

just out of curiousoty do you have snow up there yet? smirklaughwhistle with the weather we have here its possible. i am not complaining thuogh, this beats 90 and humidity.

no snow (yet) it's sure been a cool wet summer though!! I really do like the cooler temps though, but the rain? they can keep that!!!

wish I could buddy,, wish I could.

today is brighter out, but still coolish temps,, 18 degrees today.. s'alright by me though!! good sleeping weather! I gotta work nights,, BUT I did get some pics processed today, and loaded to photobucket,, so tonight in my night shift I hope to get some posted for ya!!!

today is brighter out, but still coolish temps,, 18 degrees today.. s'alright by me though!! good sleeping weather! I gotta work nights,, BUT I did get some pics processed today, and loaded to photobucket,, so tonight in my night shift I hope to get some posted for ya!!!

SO......... playing on FM is part of your work duties...... whistlewhistlewhistlewhistle.....oh wait....

Originally Posted By: panthrcat

SO......... playing on FM is part of your work duties...... whistlewhistlewhistlewhistle.....oh wait....

yeaaaaappppppppppp,, lucky me eh? cool

well I'll be a monkey's uncle!!!

today at home, I loaded a pile of pics to photobucket so I could post a few tonight from work,, and photobucket is down!!!! aarrrggggg!!! I'll try again tomorrow night. crazy

I think Glenn works part time.

Glenn your wish for the 90's and humidty is on its way Big Guy.

pd for 45 hrs per week. smile sometimes but in less......rarely, sometimes more. somedays definitly crazier than others and quessing you guys can figure out which is which. smilesmile there starting to back off some of those temps now, depends on which air mass is the biggest bully.

This time of year IT IS all about the corn. I know I need help, but I have no control over my passion for corn on the cob. I have tried C.H.A, but that didn't work either.

most weather reports i just looked at, yes i am still getting some work done, smirksmirk;), now say in the 80's not 90's for this weekend. hot humid suppose to stay down on the I-90 corridor. yea. will be easier on the ice in the beer cooler. laughlaughwinkwhistle

This time of year IT IS all about the corn. I know I need help, but I have no control over my passion for corn on the cob. I have tried C.H.A, but that didn't work either.
there could be worse things i guess!! smile

Quote:
This time of year IT IS all about the corn
I LOVE corn on the cob too-it is time to start searching out good stands isn't it!

Sue, I'm really looking forward to seeing your pics so hopefully photobucket will cooperate. It might be time for a new photo hosting site??

Lady Lisa I know of 2 stands in your area that usually has good corn.

1. There is a place right across the street from GDP by Winnie. They get there corn from St Cloud until their own is ready to harvest. They also have other great veggies for sale.

2. This is a stand on the west side of Grand Rapids right on the main drag. A little east of 169. This has REALLY GOOD corn when I have bought it and the owner, I forget his name at the moment. Nice guy indeed and he remembered me from previous years. In fact 2 years ago he cooked some up in the back and I got to have some right there. OH OH OH was it good. This one is the better of the 2 but both will do.

SUE, thank you for sending us this much needed rain. nice soaker coming down right now. grinsmile SO, if i now ask you to make them fishies bite, you can do that too!!!! smirklaughwhistlewhistlewink