• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins Sweep White Sox!

PierBridge

Next up maybe a 3-4 game losing streak.

Could be.

Especially with the Angles coming to town arguably one of the 3 best teams in all of baseball. Not to mention our banged up starting pitching staff that hasn't quite lived up to expectations this year even when healthy.

2 games back with 60 to go maybe we can pull this out maybe not!

Should be fun either way! Twins ball gotta love it!

Well, with the way the Twins starters have pitched, maybe this is exactly what this team needed...new arms in the rotation!! We owe the Angels a good thumping and I see it happening at home. The Twins will make it interesting, as they always do, down the stretch run.

I was at the games last night and Monday night. Gotta say, our boys played good all around. Good pitching against a great hitting team (how about Duensing last night? Great job!), timely hitting, especially the bottom of the line up and outstanding defense.

I also gotta say, man, is the Sox defense aweful!!! Throw down to second base on the steal attempt last night ends up in center field. Three throws to first Monday night end up in the dugout. I even started to feel sorry for Konerko after that.

It's good to be back home ain't it? Heck, we might even win one two from the Angles.

Also entertaining watching them hustle (NOT!) down the line on a routine ground ball. Gardy would have half that team sitting on the bench with their half a$$ed attempts to beat the throw to first base.

I can't believe Guillen puts up with that stuff.

I like his quote: "I can't wait to see those piranhas swimming in a different lake next year," "I want to see these piranhas hitting in 20 below [zero]."

It was funny when AJ got into it in the dougout with alexi rameirez after the throw to second went into center. i think both that instance and last nights were both ramierez's fault, he flat out wasnt in position to catch the ball.

I would have liked to have seen that brawl rameirez was going after AJ and was restrianed. Rameirez looks to be about 65lbs soaking wet!

their defense really struggled.

Also entertaining watching them hustle (NOT!) down the line on a routine ground ball. Gardy would have half that team sitting on the bench with their half a$$ed attempts to beat the throw to first base.

I can't believe Guillen puts up with that stuff.

I like his quote: "I can't wait to see those piranhas swimming in a different lake next year," "I want to see these piranhas hitting in 20 below [zero]."

I liked the play on Gomez's bunt when he almost beat it out.

It shouldn't have even been close. The Twins speed really psyces out the Chisox.

In fairness it's just a different style of Baseball and fielding in the Dome isn't all that easy.

Back to the Gaff's..LOL

In the first game of the series Mauers flyball double to left field that posednick totally misplayed really helped us win that one and gave us the MO! in the series!

but the white sox spend more money than the twins and they sign free agents, so they should be better... right?

Um...they did win a world series a few years back when most of their big free agents were still in their prime. Plus we own them in the dome.

Hello Boys!

Just got back from our annual two week trip to Cass Lake. Enjoy the sweep? I thought you would. What I enjoyed was the free meal at the Pike Hole Bar compliments of Steve the owner who made the foolish bet with me on the outcome of last seasons baseball battle between the Twinks and my Beloved Pale Hose! Guess who was eating free? Senior Windy would be the correct answer!!!

We made another bet this year but he took off the stipulation of winning the division as both teams look to be struggling so we went with best record for the same wager next year....Ah I can taste the free 2/3 Lb Pike Holer burger already! LOL

KMR85 you are correct on both accounts! We did win the whole enchilada a few years back and you do own us...In the dome but that won't last too much longer. I wonder how the pirannahs will swim in the bigger fish tank and drop the temperature about 20 degrees??? Time will tell.

So I get back and see that my beloved have weathered the storm and are still a few games ahead of the Twinks and just a few behind the Kitties, just were I would have hoped to be. Keep it close until Mr Peavy gets healthy and then put the peddle to the metal and cruise into the playoffs!

Hey Windy welcome back. Hope you caught some fish and a buzz at Cass. Yes the SWEEP of your beloved Sux. I think Ozzie wanted to sit in our dugout on game 2 and 3. He really does like the Twins.

Also liked his comment about the steroid list "bring it out and lets get this over with.

The we fall apart at home against LA. What a smoking that was. OOOOOUCH.

It will be a 3 team race right to the end.

Hey Sled,

We caught a ton of walleye, just too many were 13" and I will not keep a small fish. I hate to say I am in the minority as I saw a ton of 12 and 13" fish in the fish house. All total in two weeks we caught and kept 5 walleye that ran 16-18" and about a dozen 14" that made it into our family fish fry. We must have released about a hundred dinks! Went after pike instead. Getting ready to pickle my second batch. Used the pickling solution from the first batch to make some pickled eggs. I will be up at Cass Lake next year from July 24th to August 8th and would invite you and your son to join me and Brian for a day of walleye catching. Your boat against our boat, lets say a $100 per fish over 14" kept? Interested?

I dunno man. If anyone found out I went to Cass for walleyes, it would seriously damage my reputation. Save your money next year and use it to drive a couple hours to PRIME Minnesota walleye waters. I might be willing to part with some info on how and where to have good days of fishing.