• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's play a game.

JRedig

I'll say 46. Because you don't push your fish out towards the camera and other people do, and you wouldn't have posted this unless the fish is a different size than it looks. It looks like a healthy upper 30's low 40's.

am I right?

I wondered when people would start asking...didn't take as long as I thought it would.

It's a 41 x 17.5, I was just surprised at how fat this little fish was, it tried to kill a weagle, I swear there was a sonic boom when this fish hit, just exploding on the bait. Super fun, my last 5 fish now have come on topwaters and all very explosive hits, not to mention all the hits that didn't get hooked. No better way to catch 'em! cool

Ah, I was off by a .5". I blame it on the tail being cut off in the bottom corner. laugh She is a fat fish though...As for the Topwater, I've been throwing them quite a bit lately and it's moving fish that's for sure. Nothing better than good action on topwater.

I wondered when people would start asking...didn't take as long as I thought it would.

It's a 41 x 17.5, I was just surprised at how fat this little fish was, it tried to kill a weagle, I swear there was a sonic boom when this fish hit, just exploding on the bait. Super fun, my last 5 fish now have come on topwaters and all very explosive hits, not to mention all the hits that didn't get hooked. No better way to catch 'em! cool

I have a short attention span sorry

holy smokes was i ever off. i was going by the head facing away, the fat i saw and those fins and tail size. maturing very young. what a freakin' brute for a 40''er. that's going to be a nice fish when it grows up. wow. shocked