Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
montana49er

Namakagon

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am going to be comming to Namakagon for a wedding in a couple weeks, and i want to try to get out fishing. I was checking if anyone had any tips or hints on the lake. thanks if you dont want to post you can contact me at Joshennen@aol.com thanks Josh

montana.. I gave some info down in the other forum below this one on Namekagon.. But, if you want to talk a bit more.. shoot me an e-mail..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• If you use the vinyl kind it coils horribly and if you use the braided types your trebles get stuck in it. I'm not smart enough to do it but I wish some company could figure it out.  
    • So you are saying we all should have voted for a corrupt Clinton over the other candidates? Or should we go back and forth and point out the failings of Democratic states and go round and round? I voted for Johnson, both parties are useless to me but if you want to put on a blindfold and cry about the other party you go right ahead. It's obvious you can't look at any issue without those tinted political glasses on, I'm sure JV would be happy to fire up a tax based argument based on political leanings.
    • Ahhh. Another shiatty weekend for putzbutton.   "We talked about sore winners in the earlier segment. We really didn’t lose. This was sort of a successful failure,” radio host Mark Thompson said on MSNBC Saturday.   "A successful failure"   See !!   There is a silver lining for you libbers...      
    • Sounds reasonable.  We were just under that at a guy up north west of the metro and we had a 16 footer.  Called about 10-15 places and that was the low side of average.  
    • the guy that smoked it is a pro so I would think he did all the precautions needed. I will see him again this summer and ask him.  
    • Didn't catch the game last night but Parise hasn't looked like himself for sure. With some of the younger guys stepping up and Staal it hasn't hurt us nearly as bad as past years but it would sure be nice to see him get healthy. You kind of knew his contract was going to hurt at some point, hopefully it doesn't start this soon.
    • They look nice but but they also look expensive for what they are.
    • I worked all weekend and got the siding up.  I was hoping to have the diamond plate and the roof on too, but I guess that will wait for next weekend along with the ramp furring strips and wiring.  I should be able to put up the plywood for the roof and the furring strips during the week in my shed since I won't need heat for that.       I called around Friday looking for a spray foamer in my area.  Apparently our local painting company no longer does spray foam.  I had guys that weren't interested, to guys that would do it for 2000 if I supplied a heated building to do it in.  Finally I found a guy about an hour away from me who has done several fish houses before and quoted me 1600 and can do it in his own shop.  I was expecting between 1000 and 1500, so it's just a little over my high end.  Does that sound reasonable on a 21' fish house?
  • Our Sponsors