• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Florida Bass fishing guides

SteveO71

SteveO,

If you are headed to FL I highly encourage you to take a look at a saltwater trip rather then a bass trip. I love bass fishing as much as the next guy but saltwater fishing is a very unique thing that just can't be done in this part of the country.

I fished freshwater throughout the country (about 12 different states) and any time I get the chance to sample saltwater I jump. In Orlando you are only 2 hours either way from GREAT inshore or offshore fishing.

Take a look at it, Red Fish, Snook, Grouper, etc.... They will all kick anything that swims in freshwater right in the be hind.

SteveO,

If you are headed to FL I highly encourage you to take a look at a saltwater trip rather then a bass trip. I love bass fishing as much as the next guy but saltwater fishing is a very unique thing that just can't be done in this part of the country.

I fished freshwater throughout the country (about 12 different states) and any time I get the chance to sample saltwater I jump. In Orlando you are only 2 hours either way from GREAT inshore or offshore fishing.

Take a look at it, Red Fish, Snook, Grouper, etc.... They will all kick anything that swims in freshwater right in the be hind.

This.

Ive fished that lake (bay lake) several times. Its got really high numbers of fish with the majority 2-3 pounders with the occasional 5. The panfish in that lake are HUGE and dumb. 9 and 10 inch sunnies run rampant in there, even caught an 11".

Ive fished Turkey lake, too. Only from shore but caught a few small bass, big crappies, and locals were cathcing lots of cats.

Also fished Toho. I just googled Florida bass guides and went through them all and found one I thought would be good. Some will pick you up in the orlando area for little to no charge if you dont have a vehicle.