• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Game Fair - Guns

WildFan10

I will be attending game fair for the first time this year, and am excited to check it out. I have a couple of questions. I am looking to buy a new or used (depending on price) 20 GA over/under sometime before fall. I am thinking game fair might be a good place to look for deals. Are there any good deals on guns there? Are there a lot of vendors that sell guns? Any used guns sold there? Anyone know where else to look for a used 20 GA O/U? Seems they are very popular these days and tough to find...I may just have to up my spending limit to find one I really like.

I don't think I have ever seen guns for sale at Game Fair. There has been a Berreta booth with guns on display. Minnesota Weapons Collectors has a gun show at the Forest Lake Sports Complex August 22-23. MWCA dot com for times, etc.