• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"cash for clunkers" program

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support my military 100% also, but I don't support the Iraq war, cuz Iraqi's had nothing to do with 9/11. I dont support sending my friends and comrades to a war which was uncalled for. We could have all the military in Afghanistan, then maybe we would not be wondering were in the world is Bin Laden. Enuff of politics, I am happy for any one who can use these rebates

forwanderingeyes,airjer,

The reason some many Explorers are being used for the program is becaue they are still on the road! Most others have long since gone to the bone yard. Things were a little quiet so I thought I'd stir the Chevy, Ford, Dodge pot a little.

Also there was so many of them sold, being they were the #1 suv sold for so many years, there were a lot of them on the road, and as you said, it was because they actually made it this long, unlike some of their competitors wink