• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabin rental-suggestions

Slade247

I know this is the camping forums but I am looking at trying to rent a cabin next summer in MN for just a weekend or a 4 day long weekend. I am just looking for suggestions of a nice place I could look into. I have looked through alot of them but most require a full weeks rental. Any suggestions would be great, thank you very much.

Depends on what you are looking for & how many people.

Some state parks have "camper cabins". Very nice, but somewhat small. They typically have heat and electric, but no water or bathrooms. However they are a great alternative to a tent. It's like camping, but a lot more comfortable. I love them.

The parks that have them do have bath & shower buildings, just not in the cabins.

Check out the state park info for more info.

Lots of places will rent cabins for less than a week. It might be tough to do during the prime fishing time in mid to late June becasue they can book full weeks then. One I know of is the Sunset Resort located on the Ash River Trail. It's on the edge of the Voyagur National Park. They have a HSOforum.

Hello!! We would be happy to host your summer vacation on Lake Winnie!! High Banks is located about 180 miles north of the Twin Cities just off of Hwy 2 between Grand Rapids and Bemidji. We ask for a 3 night minimum and have comfy cabins and a spacious wooded campground!! Feel free to check out our HSOforum at www.highbanks.com or call 800-365-2560. Thanks!!

Most places will rent out for a weekend or long weekend. I know that some camp grounds lik koa will have cabin rentals for very good prices, but you may be looking for more of a resort type thine.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]