Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
merkman

It' pretty stuffy in here!!

12 posts in this topic

laugh

I have that as my ringtone.

and you are right, it NEVER gets stuck in my head laugh

I prefer this version:

So we were out sturgeon fishing a couple of years ago and our boat was sitting right on top of the sturgeon hole, we were hooking up pretty good and no one else could get a bite. My brother latched into a big sturgeon that was pushing our boat around so this guy and his family moved into our spot. It didn't bother me since we had caught a few already and there were youngins in the boat. I would have loved to see one of them latch into a nice sturge!

Then out of no where the little girl starts singing the Peanut butter jelly song.

So that is how the Peanut Butter Jelly song became our official sturgeon fishing song. grin

Whenever it is slow and no one is expecting it; someone always jumps up and starts singing and dancing it.

Good times indeed.

P.S. It never seems to help the bite, but it is fun any way.

laugh

I have that as my ringtone.

and you are right, it NEVER gets stuck in my head laugh

I prefer this version:

When I finally clicked on this thread to see what it was a about, I watched merkman's video and thought of Dtro grin

I see he is all over this like peanut butter and jelly time grin

It brings a smile to my face, but I still do not get it. Am I looking/reading to hard into it? Or am I missing a major funny thing here grin

It brings a smile to my face

That is all it is supposed to do.

Just a simple stupid guilty pleasure.

The next time you are out in the boat with or near dtro, at the moment he least expects it, just jump up and start singing/dancing it, but just make sure no one else is around and that he don't tape you!!!

You want something in your head...

The classic..

RING RING RING RING RING BANANA PHONE !!!!