• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Viking QB Poll

fishin58

I'm voting #1, but I still hold out hope that TJack turns into the QB of our next 5-10 years after Favre is done.

Favre is our best hope for immediate success. You can't honestly deny what he's done for this team so far this year. I contend that having Favre here this year answered one of our biggest question marks.

It's too bad we can't find another retired guy to answer our other burning question mark (our head coach).

I'm voting #1, but I still hold out hope that TJack turns into the QB of our next 5-10 years after Favre is done.

Favre is our best hope for immediate success. You can't honestly deny what he's done for this team so far this year. I contend that having Favre here this year answered one of our biggest question marks.

It's too bad we can't find another retired guy to answer our other buring question mark (our head coach).

What he said.

Not yet, we may need it after the Chicago game. Hate to be the guy that says "well either we smoke them and baby boy cutlet throws 3 picks or golden boy Bert throws 3"

This game scares me, for the ramifications it will have for the rest of the season.

What would you call the last 2 out of 3 games?

He had a bunch of DROPPED passes last sunday night, his fault???? YOU might think. Like I said before, he hit Shiancoe in the numbers on a third down, which would have been a first down but Shiancoe dropped it, then he hit Rice for what would have been a TD but the ball was knocked out of his hands. Does TJack pay you to be his #1 fan?

Whats facts are you stating?? Like yesterday you stating the "fact" the Vikes won the North because of Gus and TJunk?? You got one of them right, TJunk was benched with 0 wins, Gus wins the north and TJunk plays vs the Cards (we had already clinched) then laid an egg in the playoffs vs the Eagles.