• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Viking QB Poll

fishin58

So its just about the big day, can anybody make a poll on the prediction for the DRAMA to come to a close? PIER/Rick?

1. Farve comes and plays and leads us into the playoffs.

2. Farve doesn't come and T-Jack starts.

3. Farve doesnt come and Sage starts.

4. Farve comes and starts and arm or his brain implodes and T-Jack comes in to lead us to the playoffs.

A little help please setting this up.

You forgot an option!

Quote:
John David Booty reportedly outperformed Sage Rosenfels during Organized Team Activities and minicamps.

Booty has a year in Darrell Bevell's offense and Rosenfels was acquired this offseason, so this isn't all that surprising. It definitely does not mean J.D. would be a better bet in a game. Rosenfels has a stronger arm and way more experience. It's not a big concern if he struggled in shorts and shells.

Source: Ross Tucker on Twitter

Related: Sage Rosenfels

Not sure if us regular non-mod users can start an actual Poll thread or not?

I rated them in order of my personal preference.

1. Farve comes and plays and leads us into the playoffs.

4. Farve comes and starts and arm or his brain implodes and T-Jack comes in to lead us to the playoffs.

2. Farve doesn't come and T-Jack starts.

3. Farve doesnt come and Sage starts.

#5. No Favre, JDB wins the job (Because all of our QB choices stink), he proceeds to stink up the joint and chilly gets the boot, we get a sweet 1st round pick and a new coach and get us a real QB and tear up the joint in 2010! smile

Now that is the BEST case scenario I can think of!!!!

Or, TJack taking us to and winning the bowl to prove us all wrong!

Sage was traded for to be our starter, pre Favre coming here talk. T Jack will be gone once Favre signs. Theres my prediction. Word is the Vikes are looking for a case of punter footballs and 18 size XXL jock straps in a trade for T Jack

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Technically if we use your logic we will have won with a Falcon just as the Packers did while they had him after he left the Falcons.

For all of us QB rubes.....There are quotes from those in the know saying Booty was beating out Sage and Booty wasn't close to T-Jack during OTAs. Face it, Sage is an 8 year Journeyman whom I'd love to see step-up. I'd like to see Booty step up too. T-Jack is finally getting the system down and now Favre will come in and ......... laugh

Favre shows up for last preseason game arm will be fine but back will go out, or some other ailment, durring first game after by weak T jack comes in then sage and we barely get to back into the play offs and lose first round.

How every one forgets we still have a horrible coach even if Favre is healthy the best the coaching will let us get 2 rounds in the play offs that's one for backing in(wild Card) and one conference game.