Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick

Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

18 posts in this topic

Click Here to Vote.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click Here to Vote.

If you believe strongly in this, Click the "Email Post" link lower-right on this post and send it to all of your friends so they can vote as well.

Wow are those results accurate?

Amazing

That is exactly what I was thought when the results came up.

For some reason my work computer won't let me get in on the site and I'm really curious. What were the results?

The results may be misleading. It would be interesting to know the background of the voters. Were they from rural america or urban? How many own firearms already? Hoe many are hunters, shooters, etc?

The reason I say this is because if the results are a fair assessment of the average citizens of the United States then how is it even possible that the issue is ever discussed. 3% of the population wouldn't get the time of day from a politician unless maybe they happen to be a member of that small percentage themselves but in the end if they want to keep their job they will listen to the 97% overwhelming majority.

Those results are amazing. We need more polls like that.

Most saw an attack on the second amendment coming soon. It will start with DC and other cities will likely fall in line. Its the slippery slope.

How odd. I'd have guessed more than 3% of folks would give up all rights just to have a cigarette.

Just voted and I was in the majority and with 3117176 at my time it was 97% yes. But what do we know?

Let ACORN get near that vote and it will show a no vote majority.

Polls conducted by media sources like this are horribly inaccurate and do not represent a true cross section of the population in general. Most come with disclaimers saying that they are for entertainment purposes only and may not be a true representation.

I would look at the results with some skepticism since it really has no merit. However, if you feel strongly about something I wouldn't hesitate to give your representatives a quick email. You may not get a response but they do get looked at.

Considering how badly the "gun owners rights" amendment got beat yesterday, I don't think any of this kind of polling maters. (not until every person who votes yes sends in $100.00 to help get them reeelected)

States like WI will still do anything in thier power to stop someone from possessing a gun. Including but not limmited to having state patrol officers that are willing to pull over and arrest a Marked St. Paul police car and officer for carying a gun.

In answer to the title of this post.

Y E S ! !

If this poll is even halfways accurate, then I guess it would be safe to say that Sotomayor is waay out there in left field...