• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Only the Twinks...

Neighbor_guy

Could make the worst hitting team in Baseball look like the yanks. No shock that Perkins was the one to puke on his shoes today, but 1 inning? Come on guys, Its the A's!!!!!!!

Is it time to be sellers? What can we get for whom? I just don't know...

Just another frustrated fan....

Wait wait wait. 2 months ago we beat the White Sox by TWENTY. It was one game. Glad some of you guys aren't on a nuclear sub with their fingers on the button. ICBMs would be flying everywhere.

No doubt we have some serious needs to address, but don't jump off the bandwagon yet, still a long way to go. We have been worse off at same point in the year and came through. Remember- Royals vs Tigers, last game of the season???? Seen wierder things

I am not off the bandwagon by any means. Just frustrated with the last few games. It just seems that when it rains it poors and the twins forgot to pack the rain gear. HIT THE DARN BALL!!!!! Last I checked, that was your job. The 3 games with Oakland should have been gimmies and we botched 'em. Not only that, but admit to having a bad day. Everytime we have a pitcher (perkins especialy) throw batting practice they grab the arm/elbow/sholder and claim an injury. THROW THE DARN BALL!!!!! That is your J O B!!!! wink

Now we get the angel's, the best team in baseball, to cap off the roady.

I just don't want to look back on this week as the spot we took the hard left turn.

With the deadline comming sooner than later and other teams in the devision trying to work out big deals to make themselves better you have to wonder what we are doing? From the sounds of it we have nothing going or in the works. With the blaring needs we have confusedconfusedconfused

No such thing as gimmies in Baseball the worst teams in the league win 60 games or 40 percent of their games..K?

On a side note the Boston Red Sox have lost 5 straight and have scored 8 runs in those games...

It's baseball guys!

On a side note the Boston Red Sox have lost 5 straight and have scored 8 runs in those games...

Someone on ESPN just 2 weeks ago predicted that the Rays would get the Wild Card and either the Yanks or the Red Sox will win division and the other team be odd man out, he might be right

Lke Pier says, don't worry, its only a loss.

Exactly another west coast collapse. Just like last year when you went through this same old spiel and gave up on the Twins!

Except you were WRONG last year and we ended up with the best record in the Division along with the Sox who we also had the edge in the season series 10-8. grin

Wow..kinda rough...we have 30% of out remaining games against over .500 teams, meanwhile Detroit and Chicago have over half their games against over .500 teams, and Detroit still has games left against NY and Bos. It ain't over yet. The big lady is still sitting in her seat. She hasn't even started to clear the throat. shocked

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
Wow..kinda rough...It ain't over yet. The big lady is still sitting in her seat. She hasn't even started to clear the throat. shocked

Where the heck is Gary?

Time for a bandwagon thread like last years... grin

Gary has been real quiet..supposedly he is working long hours and they did some cutbacks, so he is really busy.

He didn't post all last week. shockedcrazy

A ton of time left and we're only 4 out, I'll take that. Just hope we win the division, and then hope we are the hot team entering the playoffs. The boys are still entertaining, a little frustrating, but entertaining. It's the only reality TV I watch these days. wink

Relax boys and girls, every team goes through a rough stretch, and I mean EVERY TEAM. Boy I am not hearing anyone degrading Mauer, now that he has come down to earth. I mean come on his batting average has dropped 35 points. That is why they play 162 games or 163 if you are so unlucky.

We are 4 games out and looking for help. Something will pop this week for all you (we need some players to help make it to the playoffs) gig. How soon we forget the 87 Twins. people were dead wrong all year and then guess what happened.

PETER PETER POSITIVE OUT HERE. not negative nellies.

two things about 87 that we had in our favor that we really don't right now is 1) now a team needs to win 3 series instead of just 2 series to be champs and 2) we don't have a frank viola or a bert blyleven to carry them through the playoffs.

on the positive side, the cardinals pulled of a somewhat similar to our 87 run just a couple years ago where they clearly were not the best team during the season but everything clicked during playoffs so I guess nobody can say it's impossible.