• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We are up in canada on our annual family vacation that week and just getting home that day. But with us being so far away its going to be hard to lock down a day we could definatly attend, The weekend after might work. If the 15th works, roll with it...

I am not one to make plans ahead of time it's possible I will be chaseing striped ones.If every thing pans out I too might have to come over and make a few ringers its been about 10yrs since I have thrown shoes whistle.

You can count me in, but I may be moving or in Portland, Mississipi or I may just be there whistle

I might also have my tonsels or Nutsack being removed crazy

Like I posted on another thread...it is really unlikely that the Faux FM Crew will EVER have time to get together smirk

UMMM!!! Was planning to have the ladies present but if they cant make it or dont want to thats up to you guys. Crystal has to work but will be here eventually.. Gotta bring your beverages. Will keep food very simple. Burgers/dogs and maybe a salad or 2. If ya wanna do something special feel free!!

How many are going to be at the gathering????

Todd,

Looks like Kirkville, AW confused and me, at this point. Can I count you in? Looks like a B***S*** session with some steel bein thrown, Some beverage and a little food.. The good thing is, if it rains we can sit at the bar, drink beer and play pool or darts or fooseball whistle. Ill even put up the portable stripper pole if they ladies want to dance gringrin

Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, been a rough couple months.Eight wks ago the computer crashed and we lost everything. Finally got through to the FM Staff and they told me what to try to get back on. And then I lost my third cell phone to Oneida Lake since Febuary and with it all my #'s. Needless to say momma wasn't to happy with me. If you all don't mind I would be interested in coming to this gathering. Been a few years since I tossed shoes, but I'd give it a go.

Vanessa and I will be there with our fake smiles and wine coolers whistle

What do you want us to bring ther Callimeister?

Are we planning just a good old fashioned BBQ?

Should we bring our Speedos, or can I borrows yours cry

I put DC's on last year and it was a little restricting crazy

See ya on the 15th!!!