Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
iceman1603

Gathering

How does everyone feel about trying to get together on AUGUST 15th??? If there is enough of us that want to shoot for that date we can get it organized...

We are up in canada on our annual family vacation that week and just getting home that day. But with us being so far away its going to be hard to lock down a day we could definatly attend, The weekend after might work. If the 15th works, roll with it...

I'll be in Portland Oregon at my daughter's graduation and engagement party. Just set a date and go with it . . .those that can will, those that can't will wish they could.

I am not one to make plans ahead of time it's possible I will be chaseing striped ones.If every thing pans out I too might have to come over and make a few ringers its been about 10yrs since I have thrown shoes whistle.

You can count me in, but I may be moving or in Portland, Mississipi or I may just be there whistle

I might also have my tonsels or Nutsack being removed crazy

Like I posted on another thread...it is really unlikely that the Faux FM Crew will EVER have time to get together smirk

UMMM!!! Was planning to have the ladies present but if they cant make it or dont want to thats up to you guys. Crystal has to work but will be here eventually.. Gotta bring your beverages. Will keep food very simple. Burgers/dogs and maybe a salad or 2. If ya wanna do something special feel free!!

How many are going to be at the gathering????

Todd,

Looks like Kirkville, AW confused and me, at this point. Can I count you in? Looks like a B***S*** session with some steel bein thrown, Some beverage and a little food.. The good thing is, if it rains we can sit at the bar, drink beer and play pool or darts or fooseball whistle. Ill even put up the portable stripper pole if they ladies want to dance gringrin

Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, been a rough couple months.Eight wks ago the computer crashed and we lost everything. Finally got through to the FM Staff and they told me what to try to get back on. And then I lost my third cell phone to Oneida Lake since Febuary and with it all my #'s. Needless to say momma wasn't to happy with me. If you all don't mind I would be interested in coming to this gathering. Been a few years since I tossed shoes, but I'd give it a go.

goin home for a wedding this weekend fellas, trust me i would much rather come up and shoot arrows and shoes...have to take a rain check on this one...

Calli - I'll get your number from AW or Thunder. We leave sat for a week vaca, when we get back in town the following sat(15th) we plan on attending(Beth and I) then crashing at the West household...

Thats great DC. I look forward to seein you and everyone else. Early next week we can get a final number on people and what we are eating.

Vanessa and I will be there with our fake smiles and wine coolers whistle

What do you want us to bring ther Callimeister?

Are we planning just a good old fashioned BBQ?

Should we bring our Speedos, or can I borrows yours cry

I put DC's on last year and it was a little restricting crazy

See ya on the 15th!!!