Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Musky_Madness

Check Out This Lunker In The Star Tribune

55 posts in this topic

http://www.startribune.com/sports/outdoors/51349582.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUsX

Looks like a dandy!

That's my bass, I caught her on Friday. I put a post in the 2009 Bass thread, but I'm getting no hits because I can't get the image to come up, it just has a link to the image which no one seems to want to open. Anyways, she definitely was a dandy, and I hope someone else gets a chance at her.

If anyone wants to post the picture of her that has a image sharing account, please feel free, it would be appreciated.

That's my bass, I caught her on Friday. I put a post in the 2009 Bass thread, but I'm getting no hits because I can't get the image to come up, it just has a link to the image which no one seems to want to open. Anyways, she definitely was a dandy, and I hope someone else gets a chance at her.

1fish072209.jpg

heres your fish & ya its a beaut...what a fatty!!

It's a rectangle!

Just about; I have other pictures of her on the tape, and from the angle she looks like a football.

That is one great big bass and a great picture too...congrats are in order!

That is an awesome fish man, congrats!!! Thanks for releasing her so that another angler has the chance to enjoy catching such a beatiful trophy.

21.5" x 19"? Heck with rectangle, that Hawg's darn near a cube.

Nice LMB

21.5" x 19"? Heck with rectangle, that Hawg's darn near a cube.

Nice LMB

This is the best fish describing quote I've heard yet! The close second I got was "Great-Man-Bear-Pig."

Sweet fish, that baby looks like it has some potential state record genetics going on........give it a couple more years!