Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natalie

Magellan question

1 post in this topic

I have a Magellan Triton 400 - North American. I tried to download something and forgot to check the computer so it shut off halfway through the download. I then tried to download it again and it wouldn't do anything and the screen is completely white besides the battery and signal icons. Anyone ever have this problem before?? Or know what to do?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Whatever happened to reinhardt1?  He caught a lot of heat down here because he was so enthralled with Michelle Bachmann, but when he left Sillytown, he moved to the cooking thread, and he was very knowledgeable about cutting and preparing meat, since he was a butcher by trade.  I never spent much time in the cooking forum, but I would read reinhardt's posts occasionally.   I didn't mind Lmitout, but I've been frequenting these forums since the wild & wooly days - back when Jackpine Rob & the crew was on here.  Lmitout was pretty tame in comparison to some of those guys...   One who comes to mind went by the handle "Mariner Magnum"...                
    • Fun time at the river
    • There you go again, calling names.   "senile elders"  "brainwashed baby boomers"   "need the blue pill"     Are you serious dude?   And you wonder why folks don't take your alternative chiropractic talk seriously? 
    • some are still here, just not as busy posting.
    • The administration I referred to was not the Obama administration.  Don't edit me when quoting.  It was the HSO administration. 
    • Like I said I pop in from time to time , not like before. I do remember you rundrave stepping in and commenting on all the babble when the cooking thread crashed, you think that was the only babbling going on here? Hey, your a mod and we're just trying to cool things down, I get that.  In my opinion it came down to the cooking thread was dominating the rest and some didn't like it.  But if you want an answer on politics ,you don't have to look hard..
    • Rage, ok, thats funny. More so making light of rebels transparency regarding not being able to handle differing opinions and allowing his homeboys to throw out as much smack talk as me, only i come a little harder and sensative people struggle with their emotions.  Hence deleting a post with no rules breaking.     This whole post was a story, made up to start something. Nice troll work OP, i knew it a long time ago but played along cause it was fun but now its just a bunch of senile elders or brainwasher baby boomers that cant exchange without feeling like they were talked down to. So soft and zero passion for anything worthwhile, thats why you all need the blue pill.    
    •   Well shistter,  I had to WiKi the curry wurst so it looks like a real deal!   Currywurst (German pronunciation: [ˈkœʁiˌvʊʁst][1]) is a fast food dish of German origin consisting of steamed, then fried pork sausage (German: Bratwurst) typically cut into slices and seasoned with curry ketchup, a sauce based on spiced ketchup or tomato paste, itself topped with curry powder, or a ready-made ketchup seasoned with curry and other spices. The dish is often served with French fries.
  • Our Sponsors