Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Birdsong

Purple Cones and Cone Critters

14 posts in this topic

I seem to have some monster cones just about reaching the kitchen window. They were busy with activity today. Wish I had gotten a better photo of the green bee. I think I was so fascinated, I forgot to trip the shutter button. The yellow is a thick rear leg. These are out the window.

3743786890_7500059d1f_o.jpg

3743786502_58b0009d61_o.jpg

A bit of fountain behind:

3743787212_8ae707fe61_o.jpg

Cool shots. I especially like the first one with the excellent detail and composition.

Very nice - not sure I can pick a favorite, the first is certainly tack sharp and beautiful, but I like the bit of water sparkling in the last one as well. Great work - thanks for sharing!

They are all very nice but I will have to go with the rest of the gang and say that first one is great.

They're all very nice and the 1st one really is wonderful, but the 2nd one showing all the pollen on the bees hind leg really demonstrates what great pollinators they are! ( and Butterflies,too) One thing I've noticed around here is the lack of honeybees again this year. It's unfortunate that we are losing so many pollinators the last few years.

Love the last image. The specular highlights from the water looks like fairy dust smile It gives the image a bit of a fantasy like feel.

The first is just perfect! Nice work Sarah.

Mike

Sweet shots! I'm liking the 2nd. One eyed monster sneaking over the pointy landscape. :>)